Open House / Spring Fling / Art Show
Thurs., June 2, 2016 5-7:30pm
This is a wonderful evening when parents are invited into their child's classroom to see all the incredible work the students have been doing throughout the year. Students are so proud to show off their exceptional work and parents are are able to see the the amazing progress from the beginning of the year until now.
This fun evening starts off with an outdoor concert lead by Mrs Beckstrom, where the entire student body performs songs that they have learned throughout the year.
Families then explore the Laurel Art Show to see Art that the children have created in both Art in Action and in Art Class with Mrs. Donecho.
You can then enjoy the spring evening with dinner from one of our local on-site caterers or a picnic from home. Either way, an evening to remember.
- Food Trucks will be open and serving dinner from 4:30pm†on
- 4:45 pm Children need to be in their classrooms
- 5-5:30 pm Children will be singing with Mrs. Beckstrom
- 5:30-6:30 (only) Open House in your child's classroom.
- 6:30-7:30 Art Show may be viewed in Multi