Open House / Spring Fling / Art Show
Thurs., June 2, 2016 5-7:30pm
This is a wonderful evening when parents are invited into their child's classroom to see all the incredible work the students have been doing throughout the year. Students are so proud to show off their exceptional work and parents are are able to see the the amazing progress from the beginning of the year until now.
This fun evening starts off with an outdoor concert lead by Mrs.†Beckstrom, where the entire student body performs songs that they have learned throughout the year.
Families then explore the Fine Arts Show to see Art that the children have created in both Art in Action and in Art Class with Mrs. Donecho.
You can then enjoy the spring evening with dinner from one of our local on site caterers or a picnic from home. Either way, an evening to remember.
- 4:30 pm (and on)†Food trucks will be offering food
- 4:45 pm Children need to be in their classrooms
- 5-5:30 pm Sing with Mrs. Beckstrom
- 5:30-6:30 (only) Open House in your child's classroom
- 6:30-7:30 Art Show my be viewed in Multi